Fan Delay Switch
AC Refrigerant Adjustment
Comfortable Homes (Maintenance)
Lower Your Energy Bill Without Sacrificing Comfort.
We have all been there, it is 100 degrees outside and your sweating in your own home, but you don't want to turn on the air conditioner in fear of paying a high utility bill. We have all felt that especially since your Heating and Air Conditioning accounts for 44% of your utility bill. That's where the Comfortable Homes Program help your lower your energy bills and be comfortable in your home.
Air Conditioner and Heater Rebuild.
If your like most of your neighbors, your air conditioner and heater are over 10 years old. The Comfortable Homes Programs will replace key components that are old and inefficient to make your system run more efficiently and increase the length of your unit, so you don't need to spend the money replacing your unit.
What You Get
- Self Learning Thermostat to lower your utility bill. Forget to turn off your air conditioner? No worried you can now access your thermostat from anywhere in the world.
Brushless Blower Motor
- The fan that blows your hot and cold air into your house probably has a old, dirty ineffecient motor. Replace it with new technology that uses half the energy then standard motors.
Fan Delay Switch
- When your air conditioner and heater turns off, you still have air that you paid to heat or cool trapped in your air duct system. The Fan Delay turns of your heater or air conditioner and leaves the fan on a little longer to make sure you get the air that you paid to heat or cool into your house.
AC Refrigerant Check and Adjustment
- Sometimes your air conditioner may have the wrong amount of refrigerant in it. If that is the case sometimes you can run your air conditioner for as long as your want but it will never cool your house. Have it checked by professionals and get it adjusted to proper levels to increase comfort and lower your energy bill today.
ACCA 4 Assessment
- Overtime components break or go out on air conditioner and heaters. The ACCA 4 nation standard for assessing your heater and air conditioner will help catch anything ahead of time that might cause your air conditioner or heater to go our in the hot or cold months.
The Typical cost to replace your air conditioner and heater is $10,000 dollars. By participating in the Comfortable Home Program you can get everything included above for a fraction of the cost. Typically it would cost $2,000+ to get everything above but with the help of PG&E and a discount from Synergy Companies you are able to get everything for the small investment of $500. The best part is what you save on your utility bills will offset the cost and end up paying for its self. Not to mention the increase comfort in your home and peace of mind know your system will last longer before needed to be replaced.
How to Participate
- Call 877-836-1329 to schedule your appointment.
- Technician installs upgrades in your home.
- Enjoy the comfort and savings.