Whole House Fan
High Efficiency Air Conditioner Fan Motor
Summer Reliability Program
What is the Summer Reliability Program?
The Summer Reliability Program offers the direct installation of energy efficiency measures to reduce energy usage and electrical demand during high times of grid stress, with the goal to avoid rotating outages while minimizing costs to ratepayers.
Eligible Energy Efficiency Measures
- Whole House Fan: Save up to 50-90% on your cooling costs1 and increase comfort by pulling clean fresh air into your home.
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Fan Motor: Increase the efficiency of your air conditioner by upgrading the motor.
- LED Lighting: Reduce heat transfer and increase efficiency by upgrading incandescent lighting to LED bulbs and fixtures.
How Can I Qualify for the Program?
- You must have an active SCE Account
- You need to have lived in your home for a minimum of one year, with plans to live in your home for an additional year.
- You have not participated in any CPUC rate payer-funded energy efficiency programs in the past 12 months, and agree not to participate in any CPUC ratepayer-funded energy efficiency programs over the next 12 months.
- Your home must not have on-site generation (solar, thermal energy storage, battery storage, etc.), and agree not to install any over the next 12 months.
- Tenants/Renters must have authorization from the property owner or property management company to implement the upgrades.
- Additional Terms and Conditions will apply
Whole House Fan Qualifications
Your Synergy representative will determine if your home qualifies for a Whole House Fan based upon climate zone, attic accessibility and ventilation.
*Synergy Companies is an authorized service provider for Southern California Edison (SCE).
1. Reducing cooling costs by to 50-90% is rated from QuietCool Manufacturing. Energy Savings from Whole House Fans, high efficiency air conditioner fan motor and LED lighting are conditional on household usage.